Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Now My PROUD ROOSTER Featured in Great Finds!!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on ARTFIRE and ETSY



PROUD ROOSTER Table Mat or Wall Hanging in Filet Crochet Fiber Art
PROUD ROOSTER Filet Crochet Fiber Art

Thank You, again, to Made For Me By Oaklie for including one of my Handmade Designs In Fiber in her GREAT FINDS WEEKLY FEATURE!!

This week the theme is:  "A Little Bit of Country Handmade Style"!!

RSS DESIGNS IN FIBER (me) is #6 in the weekly Poll (March 26th through April 1st) - and the 6th item in the Feature !!  Please VOTE by March 31st to be sure to have your VOTE count!!

Well, my PROUD ROOSTER is Country - or Primitive Style - or Wildlife (there are Wild Roosters after all) or just a Nature theme -- and Roosters are very prevalent in French Country Style!!

And my PROUD ROOSTER is part of my Design Style Guide Portfolio, too!!

-- And Thanks to Made For Me By Oaklie (Anne Hopfer) for doing GREAT FINDS every week!!

GREAT FINDS - VOTE!

No comments :