Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A NEW SHOP ON ETSY -- FOR MY WEARABLE CROCHET AND KNITTING DESIGNS!!!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items
RSS Designs Wearable - Internet Shop of Wearable Items
RSS Crochet Thread Plus - Internet Shop of Crochet Thread


I decided to separate out the wearable items from the home decor and gift-type items -- so I set up a new shop on etsy.com:

http://www.RSSDesignsWearables.etsy.com

Look below and to the right -- you will see a thumbnail gallery of a few of the wearable items I have made and put up for sale on etsy.com.

Having a separate shop gives me more ways to show and organize all my designs.

Over the years, I have made such a variety of items for myself and others - both in home decor and in wearable clothing -- that I want to have the opportunity to share what I have made and have for sale!!

Take a look -- anyone can email me about anything I have made - on etsy.com through their conversations -- or to the email address here on my blog!!

Ruth

No comments :