Friday, May 29, 2009

I WAS AWARDED "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD"

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers



I want to give a big THANK YOU to KIM of Kim's Country Cottage for
presenting me with this "One Lovely Blog Award"! I feel very honored to have been chosen!!

The rules for accepting this award are as follows:



  1. Accept the award.

  2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award,
    along with his or her blog link.

  3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Please be sure to stop and visit these wonderful blogs that I've discovered recently and am passing this award on to:

































Also - I want to Thank all these bloggers for contributing some really good communication through images, art and words to the Internet!



Ruth

1 comment :

surfy birdy said...

hello ruth!
thank you for including me in your lovely blog awards! your blog and art is lovely! have a great day :)