Sunday, August 8, 2010

GUIDE to My FLOWER DESIGNS in THREADS

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Designs on ARTFIRE and ETSY


It has been about 7 years now since I started Crocheting with different Threads -- and some of my favorite designs to Crochet have been of FLOWERS!!

I like all Nature themes -- but colorful FLOWERS are just about my favorite to do -- and others seem to like them a lot, too!!

Here is a Video of My FLOWER DESIGNS in THREADS!!








Some of these Designs have Sold -- Some listed below are available for Sale in my Etsy Shop and Artfire Studio now!! I also do Special Requests or Custom Orders, either Privately - or through my Etsy Shop or Artfire Studio .

1. 3D WATER LILY ON GREEN DOILY
2. RED FLOWERS IN GREEN AND WHITE HOLIDAY DECOR
3. 3D PINK ROSES IN WHITE IRISH LACE
4. GARNET FLOWERS IN EVERGREEN DOILY OR CENTERPIECE
5. PURPLE PANSY FINE ART DOILY
6. 3D ORANGE YELLOW FLOWERS in TAN LACE Centerpiece
7. 3D ROSES and SHAMROCKS Doily
8. FLORAL ROUND on WHITE LACE Doily
9. Ornate Lily Flower Bloom - Vintage Style Filet Crochet Art
10. Filet Crochet Art - FLOWER - Evening Primrose
11. Yellow FLOWERS in GREEN Beaded Trinkets
12. GREEN LEAVES Beaded Trinkets
13. YELLOW FLOWERS in GREEN Doily or Centerpiece
14. Pink FLOWERS in BRUGES LACE Oval Trinket
15. CELTIC GARDEN Wall Decor, Ornament or Suncatcher
16. HUNGARIAN SUNFLOWER DOILY OR CENTERPIECE
17. BLUE ROSEMARY HERB BLOOM COASTERS OR TRINKET DOILIES
18. VALENTINE HEARTS AND FLOWERS TABLE RUNNER
19. WOVEN CELTIC PURPLE FLOWER DOILY
20. Yellow and Red 3D Autumn Flower Doily - Fiber Art Crochet
21. Irish Crochet Red Roses and Green Leaves Keychain


ALSO - see My FLOWER DESIGNS in THREADS that have SOLD!!

AND - for an even greater variety of MY FLOWER DESIGNS in THREADS - See My Public Photo Gallery of 3D FLOWER THREAD CROCHET!!

1 comment :

Ruth Sandra Sperling of RSS Designs In Fiber said...

UPDATE from RSS Designs In Fiber - my different Handmade Fiber Designs are now available in 2 locations online: My Bonanza Booth at http://www.bonanza.com/booths/rssdesignsinfiber - and My Etsy Shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/RSSDesignsInFiber