Friday, October 29, 2010

Guide to My Fiber Designs in Fall or Autumn Colors

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on ARTFIRE and ETSY


Fall or Autumn Colors are a Color Palette or Theme that some people decorate in -- Goldish Yellows and Oranges and Coppery or Reddish Browns reflect the Colors of the turning leaves in the Fall Season. Purples reflect the harvested fruits of this Season, which is also Harvest!!

Personally, this is one of my favorite Color Palettes for decorating my own home - actually because of its "earthiness" - as relates to the Nature on Earth!! Some might say that my decor is "Country", as I have a lot of naturally finished woods and things in "earthy" colors, but some might say I decorate in a Fall Color Palette!!

So, I enjoy making things in these Fall Color themes and I have a variety of Designs In Fiber in both my Artfire Studio and my Etsy shop that are in these Fall or Autumn colors.






































This last one is "something to wear" in Fall Colors!!