Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SUMMERTIME LIVING!! My last Summer Flower for this season - in Fibers!!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers


SUMMERTIME .... and they say the Livin' is easy!!

Well - I am not always so sure, but the Flowers and the Fresh Herbs and Fruit are the best part of SUMMERTIME for me -- and they do make the Livin' easier!!




Big, Bright, Yellow SUNFLOWERS certainly do brighten up one's yard or orchard -- I see them around occasionally!

So I crocheted the one pictured above - I call it HUNGARIAN SUNFLOWER - Hungarian because the original pattern came from a book of Hungarian Thread Crochet I have (I did make a few changes in it [of course!]).

One nice thing about this crocheted SUNFLOWER - it won't wilt away as Summer Fades Away now!!

(CLICK HERE to see my Guide to MY FLOWER DESIGNS IN THREADS!)

No comments :