Friday, December 2, 2016

Completed Custom Order of Irish Crochet Hearts by RSS Designs In Fiber

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Get My Handmade in my Bonanza Booth or my Etsy Shop -- or Privately



 Email RSS Designs In Fiber to Request Your Own Custom Order




Yes, I do Custom Orders!!

This Custom Order in the photo above was for 6 of these Irish Crochet Hearts I crochet - with the Crystal E-Beads crocheted in.  Each Pink Heart has 3 Irish Crochet Roses in a Shaded Pink Thread inside it.

The original pattern - that these are based on - was in an older Craft magazine I had from years ago.
I've been making them for years - in different colors, fibers and sizes - and, sometimes, a slightly different crochet design!

I have some for sale in my "RSS Designs In Fiber" Shops!

See my Irish Crochet Hearts in my Etsy Shop!

See more of these Irish Crochet Hearts in my "Hearts in Fiber Art Decor" Section of my Bonanza Booth!


No comments :