Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Romantic Couple Filet Crochet Lace Doily - For Valentine's Day or Any Day of Romance!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber 
- Get My Handmade in my Bonanza Booth or my Etsy Shop -- or Privately





Another Picture "drawn" in Crochet Thread!

I really enjoy crocheting in Filet Crochet and seeing the Image or Design unfold - here I decided to do a rather simple portrayal of a Dancing Couple that, at least to me, is the epitome of Romance!

This "Romantic Couple Doily" makes either a nice Gift or good Decor for any Romantic event - such as the upcoming Valentine's Day!

In this closeup of the Woman, below - you can see the little bit of Sparkle from the Silver Blending Filament I added to the White Crochet Thread!



You can find all the details about this Filet Crochet Doily on Etsy.