Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My Earthy Protective Laptop Sleeve in "School Daze Back To School" Handmade Finds

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Get My Handmade in my Bonanza Booth or my Etsy Shop -- or Privately



 Protective Laptop Sleeve in Earthy Colors - By Ruth Sandra Sperling - RSS Designs In Fiber

Well - It is "Back-To-School" time for the 2017-18 School Year!

And I can't help but think about how different some things are from when I went to school in the 1950's, 60's, 70's!

One of those "different things" is that most kids now have a Laptop that they take to classes with then - and it needs to be dragged around to different classes, as well as back and forth to school.

It was 10 or so years ago that I made my own Laptop Sleeve for my own Laptops - in Double Strand Worsted Yarns, so if I had it in a suitcase or rolling backpack - or just carrying it around with me - it would be cushioned and protected.  Still have it!!

This one pictured above, as in the On Fire For Handmade Great Finds, "School Daze Back To School" - (with a Closeup below) - is My Newest Laptop Sleeve that I made with Double Strand Worsted Yarn - and have for sale in my Etsy Shop.

This Laptop Sleeve is crocheted with "Afghan Crochet" in a Paddy Green Yarn and an Ombre Yarn to make a "Tweed" Pattern, as shown in the Closeup below.


 Protective Laptop Sleeve in Earthy Colors - By Ruth Sandra Sperling - RSS Designs In Fiber

Like this???  Vote for "RSS Designs In Fiber" at the On Fire For Handmade "School Daze Back To School Great Handmade Finds"

No comments :