Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Getting Ready for Upcoming Holidays - Thanksgiving - Chanukah - Christmas - New Years? See Artisan Handmade for Decor or Gifts or To Wear!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Get My Handmade in my Bonanza Booth or my Etsy Shop -- or Privately


Over the Years I have become acquainted "online" with a number of people who do real Artisan Handmade - so, I am glad to present some of them on a Pinterest Board - with some of their Handmade suggested for the Fall / Winter Holidays in 2017.  There is:

  • Jewelry
  • Beads for Making Jewelry
  • Scarves and Hats
  • Decor
  • Photography Fine Art
  • Painting Fine Art
  • Crochet and Knitting
  • Party Supplies

-- All are created by the Indie Artisans selling them online!




You can go to the Pinterest Board in the widget above - and click through the Pins on it --
-- and here is a list of a few of these Artisan Friends Shops:


--- And you can always find RSS Designs In Fiber Handmade Fiber Decor and Personal Accessories in these Shops:


I've made and bought Handmade most of my life - since I was a young girl.

Maybe you can find something just right for your Holiday celebrations from these Artisans!



11 comments :

Linda B said...

Ruth, thanks so much for featuring my Chai earrings and Christmas flower earrings.

Will promote.

KatsAllThat Artisan Jewelry said...

Thank you so much Ruth for the blog and for include my work along with all these other talented artisans. Will be promoting!

Umeboshi said...

This is a beautiful compilation of great handwork! Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful finds! Sharing!

Blonde Peach Jewelry said...

Thank you Ruth for sharing my earrings on your Pinterest board! Sharing.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

What a stunning collection of beautiful gift ideas, Ruth! Many thanks for including my pieces (: Will share the post wherever I can.

Donna SewAmazin said...

Thank you for including SewAmazin in your collection of holiday gift ideas! will share!

Julie l. Cleveland said...

Thank you SO much for this Ruth. Have shared around the world :)

CraftingMemories1 said...

Beautiful collection of handmade beauties, Ruth. Thank you for including CraftingMemories and my creations. Shared.

Connie Morilak said...

Thank you, Ruth. The collection of handmade items is beautiful. Thank you for including my guitar earrings!

Adorebynat said...

Thank you so much, Ruth, for putting this together and including my shop. Off to share.

Covergirlbeads said...

What a beautiful collection of handmade creations! Thanks for including my lampwork beads.