Thursday, November 1, 2018

New Americana Cup Cozy Set - Handmade - Reusable - EcoFriendly

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Get My Handmade in Etsy Shop -- or Privately


New EcoFriendly Cup Cozy in Americana Red, White and Blue By RSS Designs In Fiber!


 Americana Cup Cozy Set of 2 - By RSS Designs In Fiber


Handmade with EcoFriendly Cotton Yarns - a Red, White and Blue Ombre held together with a Solid Navy Blue to make it double-worsted - These Cup Cozies are Hand-Crocheted in a Stretchy Cotton Stitch - these Cup Cozies will fit on most usual size of Hot Coffee / Tea Cups at places like Starbucks and Panera (I have used mine at both when I don't bring my own cup)!  Photo above taken with one on a Panera Cup!

Carry this Cup Cozy with you in your pocket, purse, knapsack, briefcase to just grab every time you buy a cup of Hot Coffee or Tea!  

They work much better than the disposable paper ones these places offer - and they are Reusable many, many times!

And these are in Patriotic Red, White and Blue!!!



*********************************
I blogged about my other Cup Cozies I've made - and they are all in my Etsy Shop!! -- And I can always make some Custom for a Customer in some of the other colors of the cotton yarns I have!!

**********************************

And I've been Crocheting and Knitting in Americana for years now - here are a couple of other Handmade Americana currently in my RSS Designs In Fiber Etsy Shop!!




 Primitive Americana Red, Blue and Tan Chunky Hat - Handmade By Ruth Sandra Sperling  as RSS Designs In Fiber






 Americana Red White and Blue Star Coasters - Handmade By Ruth Sandra Sperling of RSS Designs In Fiber

No comments :