Thursday, November 7, 2019

Fall Leaves TableTop Decor - Handmade By RSS Designs In Fiber

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Get My Handmade in my Etsy Shop -- or Privately



My Whole Life I have loved Nature -- and some of the most beautiful are the turning Leaves in Fall in a riot of colors: Golden Yellow and Orange and Orange Reds and Coppery Reds and Browns.  Growing up in the Midwest USA, I loved seeing all the lovely colors in the Trees every Fall Season!


So-o-o, it is not surprising that Leaves in colors they turn in Fall ended up in my Handmade Crochet!


My newest Crochet Creation is this Table Runner with a Square Center with Irish Crochet Leaves in Fall Colors - Border with a Dark Brown - with Crocheted Chevrons on 2 sides echoing the colors in the Square .... 20 Inches Long by 9 Inches Wide:


 Fall Leaves Chevron Table Runner


Here is a matching set of Crochet Coasters (or small decorative Coasters) - with 2 shaped as Maple Leaves and 2 shaped as Oak Leaves .....


 Fall Crochet Coasters - Maple and Oak Leaves - Handmade By RSS Designs In Fiber


.... And here is a 14 Inch Square with Solid Orange Irish Crochet Leaves - 8 of them - "Openwork Crochet", where your furniture or table cloths show through.


 Fall Leaves Square Mat - Handmade Crochet By RSS Designs In Fiber



These are 2 Crochet Designs that I sold in my Etsy Shop with Crocheted Fall Leaves ... email me if you would like to request them in a Custom Order.


Celebrating Autumn Centerpiece Crochet Art




 Fall Oak Leaves Coaster Set, Filet Crochet, Doily, Trinkets, Fiber Art, Applique

No comments :