Sunday, August 9, 2009

Etsy Thread Artists Team has Grown - and its the THREAD ARTIST OF THE MONTH CONTEST Again!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers







Though I do a variety of crafts in different fibers, over the years I have been selling my crafted items, predominantly my work has been in Thread -- and Thread Crochet at that.

Take a look at my shop on etsy.com -- and the sales I have had there.


So, my Etsy Team, Etsy Thread Artists means a lot to me!


Our Team has grown -- and I hope will continue to do more in the Handmade community.



We have just re-instated our THREAD ARTIST OF THE MONTH competition, where we have a Poll on our Team blog, listing all the eligible shops for the current month - for a Feature of the Etsy Thread Artist member who gets the most votes in the following month.



Our Etsy Thread Artist members do such a variety of Thread Crochet from Home Decor to Fashion items to Jewelry items to Toys and Dolls!



Take a look at our Team Blog -- and the individual shops of our Etsy Thread Artists members -- and see what's there!!

No comments :