Sunday, August 9, 2009

FALL Table Decor

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers



I have been making and selling my crochet for about 6 years in various ways and places.

I have found that one of the most popular times of years that people are looking for decorations is FALL!

All different kinds of things in what is considered FALL COLORS!

  • Orange
  • Gold Yellow
  • Coppery Browns
  • Ecru and other beiges

Over the years I have made all kinds of things - from small trinkets or coasters to medium and large doilies to table runners.

All kinds of leaves - Maple Leaves, Oak Leaves and Generic Leaf patterns!!

All kinds of patterns in beiges and golds.
Most of what I make for the Fall season is Inspired by Nature - the colors and things of nature!

Here are a few samples of my crochet work in colors most people think of for FALL! They each link to my Etsy shop, where these are for sale.













































































No comments :