Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall Is Just Around The Corner - With All Its Gorgeous Colors!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on ARTFIRE and ETSY


Fall always has been one of my favorite seasons -- though it can be a bit sorrowing to see the Trees loosing all their leaves -- the Colors are just Gorgeous and I have always loved that (it is also cooler than Summer)!!

Well, I must not be the only one -- or maybe I should say, there must be quite a few of us who are so fond of the Fall Colors, because it is a popular decorating theme -- and over the years, I have sold quite a variety of my "Designs In Fiber" in Fall Colors.

Pantone is the leading "authority" on the trending colors of any year's seasons - both for Fashion and for Home Decorating, which I have been finding interesting over the last couple of years.  See this year's Pantone Fall Color Palette at the end of this article.

Here are two new items available in my Online Shops in the Fall Colors!!


Fall Color Basket - Wavy Woven Crochet - Primitive - Sturdy 10 inch
Fall Color Basket:  Waves of Sage Green, Camel Tan, Ivory and Orange




Coaster, Small Doily - Graphic Handmade Fine Crochet in Fall Colors
Fall Color Coaster:  Cocoa Browns, Green-Blues, Yellow


These are both in "The Handmade Place Handmade Creations for Pantone Fall Colors 2011" -- I am not sure if the Colors in these items exactly match the specific colors in the Pantone Palette, but I think they are pretty close!!


Pantone Fall 2011 Colors - "The Art of Color -- Sensible and Spirited"

I just love COLOR -- and the Study of Color -- and Using Them!!