Monday, October 24, 2016

Brand New Basket Made By RSS Designs In Fiber

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Get My Handmade in my Bonanza Booth or my Etsy Shop -- or Email Me For A Private Sale





 Handmade Basket By RSS Designs In Fiber - Multi-Color Dots and Light Blue Design
Handmade Round Basket - Multi-Colored Dots with Light Blue Accent - By RSS Designs In Fiber

This 8 Inch Diameter Basket that is 4 Inches High would make a nice - and useful - Decor Accent for:
  • Bathroom
  • Bedroom
  • Kitchen
  • Dining Room or Table
  • Den
  • Office
The Main Color is a Variegated or Ombre Yarn with White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink and Purple - and I made a Band in Light Blue just below the top rim.

With these Colors and Design - it fits well in a Casual Setting!!

The Basket is 100% Cotton - So it is Washable either by Hand or in a Machine as you would wash any Cotton Knit item:  Cool/Cold Wash ---- I recommend letting it Dry turned upside down over a Bowl to keep its Shape.  -----  These Yarns wash up nice - I know as I have multiple items of my own made with these cotton yarns!!


*****************************************************

Here is a Closeup of the Basket Empty so you can see all the Colors and the Design clearly

 Closeup of Handmade Basket Empty showing inside colors and design - By RSS Designs In Fiber


You can find a variety of other Baskets in other Colors - made by RSS Designs In Fiber - with matching Potholders and / or Mats at:


- and -

No comments :