Tuesday, October 18, 2016

In Handmade Finds By On Fire for Handmade Again! My Fine Thread Crochet Art in Yellow and Orange!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Get My Handmade in my Bonanza Booth or my Etsy Shop -- or Privately


 Field of Flowers Doily with Yellow and Orange Flowers By RSS Designs In Fiber

Yellow and Orange!
Bright - Cheerful - Sunny!

Well those are the reasons I decided to make this "Field of Flowers Doily"

It has several shades of Yellow - from very Pale Yellow to a Darker Yellow - and then there is the Orange thrown in!  And it has a Ruffle - very feminine!

It is crocheted by me, Ruth Sandra Sperling of RSS Designs In Fiber, in very Fine Heirloom weight high quality DMC Threads - all DMC Cordonnet Special in Size 30.



And Anne Hopfer of On Fire For Handmade decided to put this Doily I made in this week's Handmade Event:
- where until this Saturday, October 22nd - you can vote in the Poll for your favorite - So, you can Vote for "RSS Designs In Fiber"!!

In any case - you might like to take a look and have some fun seeing all the genuine Handmade at On Fire For Handmade!


No comments :