Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's Autumn Garden Scenes - Me and Some Friends on Artfire

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on ARTFIRE


Some Artfire Friends and I tend to do things SEASONALLY .... I guess it is just the way we think???!!!

Well, some of my customers think and buy SEASONALLY, though some just are buying my Decor items because they match a Color Theme in their home.

Well - it is FALL or AUTUMN now -- and out come the Oranges and Golds and Browns and Beiges and Coppers - along with some others!

This is an Artfire Collection made by a fellow-seller on Artfire, Crafts of the Past -- and I like this one particularly:  "Autumn Garden Scenes" --

-- and my own crocheted Pumpkin Coaster Set is included!!

But that is not all -- I like the whole Collection - from Paintings to Embroidery to Artistic Jewelry!!




Take a look at all the items on Artfire by clicking on "Autumn Garden Scenes"!!

2 comments :

Anna Garner said...

Thank you very much for including this collection in your journal. Very thoughtful of you!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Such a lovely collection! I love all the seasons, but this season holds something so special, so beautiful. A bit like this collection!