Sunday, December 14, 2014

It Is The Art In Each Piece That I Love So Much!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on ARTFIRE






I, as RSS Designs In Fiber on Artfire, curated this Collection "Artful Gifts".

Everything in it is Handmade.  As I saw these, what I saw was the ART and CREATIVITY in each piece!!

And I decided to share them with the world through an Artfire Collection!

Here are all the Creators - including whose pieces that you can only see HERE (at the bottom).

Designs in Stained Glass
RSS Designs In Fiber
Lise Winne
Uniquely Jen Quilt Creations
Quilt Tops
Art By Sunfire
Shadow Dog Designs
Wyvern Designs
Crafts Of The Past
Covergirlbeads
Umeboshi
Blue Morning Expressions
Jazz It Up With Designs By Nancy
Specialtivity
Sew Amazin
Daisy Doodle Embroidery



No comments :