Friday, September 18, 2009

GIFT GUIDES on Etsy Thread Artists

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers


Etsy Thread Artists, my Etsy Team for Thread Crochet, has Gift Guides on its blog - listed on the right of the blog, a little bit down.

It was decided by our members to have Gift Guides on our Team Blog, so that we can showcase our work and give our viewers an idea of what we make that might be good for Gifts!!

I have items in all of them. I think they are a great idea!!

Below is a picture of one of my items from each of the 5 Gift Guides we have so far - with the name of the Gift Guide (which links to it on our Team blog) -- and each picture links to my respective item on Etsy!


Fall or Autumn or Harvest Gift Guide:

Americana Gift Guide:






No comments :