Friday, April 30, 2010

GREEN - A Color for Spring!!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers


One of the things I think of when I think of Spring is the trees and bushes with budding leaves. In fact, the trees in my front yard have budding leaves right now!

So, often when I think Spring, I think the color Green!!

I have made two new items this Spring - on the theme of White Flowers with a Light Spring-ish Green!!


White Water Lillies "floating" around a Light Green Cluny Lace Design!! (The Water Lillies are 3-dimensional!)




A Pair of Trinket Doilies or Coasters with a White Flower inside hand-crocheted Light Green "leaves" -- nice as they are decorative - and useful for mugs or small vases around the home!





I also have some other things in my Etsy shop that make me think of Spring with Green:


A Little Trinket Basket - in the shape of an Apple!!!




Small Yellow Flowers "sprinkled" in a Light Green Doily! Reminds me of the ground cover with small yellow flowers in my front yard!!




Celebrate Spring with some Green - Nature in Art - in my Designs In Fiber!!

No comments :