Monday, August 22, 2011

Artfire Rapid Cart - What It Does

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on ARTFIRE and ETSY


RSS Designs In Fiber ARTFIRE STUDIO

The ARTFIRE RAPID CART is a Widget provided by Artfire.com for Offsite Shopping!

Artfire has REMOTE CHECKOUT TECHNOLOGY --

---->>> See the RAPID CART at the Bottom of every Page on this Blog for a Random Selection of 25 of the Items in my ARTFIRE STUDIO!

The Random Selection will change each time the Page is Viewed - including when it is Refreshed.

Artfire allows Purchases on their Site Without Joining!

Keep your Privacy -- and Shop Quickly!

If you are interested in a CUSTOM ORDER - please Contact me either through the ARTFIRE STUDIO - or the PRIVATE CONTACT on this blog!

I Welcome all Requests, Inquiries or Questions about my DESIGNS IN FIBER!



No comments :