Monday, April 7, 2014

Looking For More Creativity In Gifts For Mother's Day

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on ARTFIRE


Lovebird In Heart


Creativity for Mother's Day!

I've joined together with a number of others who sell on online venues such as Artfire.com and Etsy and Zibbet - many of us sell our own HANDMADE that we make or design with our own hands, though others sell Vintage and Antique - or Supplies - or Commercial.

But one thing we all have in common is that we have relatively small businesses - and from the interaction I've had with these sellers - we all genuinely Care about what we sell and about our Customers.

If you buy from us - you may get something Distinctive - nothing like the mass-produced items in commercial stores - and you might get something truly One-Of-A-Kind!

I'm not only joining in - I put it on my own blog here:



Each week through this time, it starts with a Blog Hop created by Julie Cleveland of Blue Morning Expressions - links to listings are added by each individual - and some of us, like me, share the whole set of links by doing the Blog Hop, as well as sharing around the Internet - like I have in the PINTEREST Board I set up for this!!




I strongly urge readers of my blogs to take a look and see what we have to share!!

The photos in this post are my 3 Handmade items that I link to in this week's Blog Hop - to give you an idea of what I have to offer that some Mother might like!!!



Woven Celtic Purple Flowers in a Mat





Cottontail In Bush - Nature In Fiber Art

No comments :