Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Selection of Cotton Potholders For Your Kitchen - In A Choice of Colors

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber
-- Get My Handmade Designs in my Bonanza Booth - or Etsy Shop or Privately



Emerald Mix Greens Cotton Pot Holder Set of 2 - Protective Housewares


Here is a Selection of Handmade Hanging Potholders that I decided to make in different colors!!

Some people like to buy things for the Kitchens - Home or Office - that actually match or at least go with the color theme in their Kitchens.

Some like to buy in different colors - just for some Colorful Accessories in their Homes.

So-o-o - I came up with the idea of making sets of Hanging Potholders in a selection of Colors - all in Peaches and Creme 100% Cotton Worsted Yarn, which I had in quite a few colors already and had used for years - and I knew would make good Housewares!


Navy and Denim Hanging Pot Holder Set of 2 - Blue Kitchen Home Decor



Red and White Basket and Pot Holder Set - Cotton - Kitchen Decor



Yellow Hanging Pot Holder Set of 2 - Tunisian Crochet Center - Kitchen



Fall Leaves - Handmade Hanging Pot Holder Set of 2 - Tunisian Crochet



Emerald Green and Burgundy Red Set of 2 Cotton Pot Holders for Holiday


Kitchen Hanging Pot Holders - Set of 2 - Handmade In Berry Colors - Abstract Design In Tunisian Crochet In Cotton Yarn


 I really have been making these - in different designs - for years!  Here's my Pinterest Board for "Pot Holders, Baskets and Cloths" - all crocheted in strong Peaches & Creme Cotton Worsted Yarns!  (Including some that already sold!)

If you would prefer to purchase one of my Handmade products PRIVATELY and not through any venue - please contact me at the EMAIL ADDRESS HERE !



Follow Ruth Sandra Sperling's board Pot Holders, Cloths and Baskets For The Kitchen on Pinterest.

1 comment :

ShadowDogDesigns said...

You work is always so exquisite! Pot holders for even the pickiest cooks (: