Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"From Our Hands to Yours" ezine - Genuine Handmade Offered for the 2014 Holiday Season

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on Bonanza or Etsy




A Big Thank You to Julie Cleveland of Blue Morning Expressions for putting together this ezine:
"From Our Hands to Yours - 2014 Holiday Gift Guide"

"From Our Hands to Yours" means just what it says - those of us participating in this ezine are offering a selection of items that are Only Handmade by Us as Gift Ideas for the 2014 Holiday Season through the end of the year (all kinds of Holiday celebrations)!!

Julie also included some Recipes for Homemade Goodies - from Us!

Below are pictured the 3 items I submitted (they are on Page 2 of the ezine):

Stars In The Sky - Thread Lace Art 16 1/2 In. Doily - Blue Decor
Stars In The Sky - Thread Crochet Art Round
Crocheted Lace 21-Inch Doily - Red Flowers, Green, White Accent Decor
Crocheted Lace 21 Inch Round for Winter Holiday or Nature-themed Decor Accent

Basket in Red & Green Geometric Stitch - Winter Color Decor OOAK
Red and Green Handmade Basket in Geometric Spike Stitch - with Hanging Ornament included

The Recipe I submitted, which is on Page 3 is a new (and for me healthier) version of a childhood favorite - "Chocolate Chip Coffee Squares".  But I tend to get a little creative with it these days - I just made a batch of muffins in that Recipe and I left out the Chocolate Chips (too sweet for me) and put in some chopped up Fresh "Adriatic Figs" I recently bought!

Have a great time this upcoming Holiday season!! -- Do you want to get creative with some of your own Handmade - or buy something "Handmade with care" - for Gifts or for yourself???

No comments :