Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Filet Crochet "Proud Rooster" in On Fire For Handmade Great Finds Fall 2015

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber
 - Get My Handmade in my Bonanza Booth or my Etsy Shop -- or Privately


"Proud Rooster" - Designed and Crocheted by RSS Designs In Fiber

I designed this Rooster Mat or Wall Hanging - charting it out based on a picture - and then crocheting it in Filet Crochet with some textured stitches - and a rectangular edge, making it easy to frame for hanging - 15 1/2 Inches Wide by 16 3/4 Inches Long.

Roosters are a popular Folk theme - very often for Fall or Autumn or Country or Farm Decor - and it is also considered "French Country Style".

This week the On Fire For Handmade Great Finds is:
"Lil Bit Country"
~~ and my "Proud Rooster" got in it!
Definitely a "Lil Bit Country"!!!


A fun event on a different theme each week showcasing online Handmade from On Fire for Handmade, Great Finds has a Poll at the bottom where you can VOTE for your Favorite.

You can VOTE for "RSS Designs In Fiber" in the Poll!

2 comments :

DianesDangles said...

Your crochet work is beautiful, love your rooster design.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Have voted each day for your wonderful rooster, Ruth. It's truly my favorite item there (: