Monday, July 27, 2009

Designs in WHITE - for Summer and Weddings

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers



I love to do art and crafts in colors, but there is something special about crocheting in White -- especially with crochet thread.

Most of what I do all in White, there is a special reason for it being in White.

All White is considered "Classic" in Thread Crochet.

And some people who use Thread Crochet items to decorate with, prefer the "Classic" look of All White. I have been selling my Thread Crochet now for about 6 years -- I have had numerous All White pieces sell, including some special orders.

Right now, I have several items in my Etsy shop that are All White - with maybe a little bit of accent, like silver blending filament, glass beads or faux pearls.
























These would be suitable for a Handmade Wedding in addition to any other use!



Ruth

No comments :