Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yet Another TREASURY on ETSY: These BRIGHT SUNNY SUMMER Days!!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers




I am really getting into making these Treasuries - or Galleries - on Etsy.


It takes a bit of time to find the items to put in it -- and then you have to find the time to get the slot for it, but I still find it enjoyable and I think it is worth the time. (I am still finding time to crochet and/or knit inbetween all the "online stuff".)


This Treasury is about our Bright, Sunny days this Summer: "These BRIGHT SUNNY SUMMER Days"!!


I was pleasantly surprised when I searched on Etsy in my 3 Etsy Teams (DesignStyleGuide, TeamEcoEtsy, ThreadArtists) - and found such great Arts and Crafts of Sunny things!!


The screen shot above shows what is in it -- but you should go to it on Etsy and click on the individual pictures and really take a look at what is there!!


Hope you enjoy it -- I enjoyed finding them!!



Ruth

No comments :