Friday, July 3, 2009

July 4th Sale at RSS DESIGNS IN FIBER!!!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers




JULY 4TH - A DAY OF CELEBRATING OUR BASIC, HARD-WON FREEDOMS IN THE USA!!

THE COLORS -- RED & WHITE & BLUE -- WHICH HAVE TAKEN ON REPRESENTING THAT FREEDOM -- IN A STYLE WE CALL "AMERICANA"!!

SO FOR THIS EXTENDED WEEKEND (THROUGH JULY 6TH), I HAVE PUT THE "AMERICANA" ITEMS IN MY SHOP ON SALE WITH Free Shipping TO ALL UNITED STATES LOCATIONS. These items are various combinations of the RED & WHITE & BLUE that we associate with JULY 4TH and are tagged "julyfreeshipping" in my shop.

Here are a few pictures of some of these items with Free Shipping this extended weekend.




















Have a look -- feel free to email me, preferrably on Etsy. I will be checking my emails all Sunday and Monday, so I can answer any questions. If someone wants a custom order in "Americana" style or colors and is willing to pay in advance during the sale period, I will give them Free Shipping on the item. Just mention this post and offer in the email requesting or asking about a custom order in "Americana".

Just as an example, here is a picture of an "Americana" crocheted piece that I sold in a previous year: "Flag Bearer" - in Filet Crochet!!








HAVE A GREAT JULY 4TH!!!!



Ruth

No comments :