Sunday, October 4, 2009

GREETINGS in Filet Crochet

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers

(click on image to go to listing on Etsy)

There is something I just love about Filet Crochet -- the way the images or words come out as you crochet.

I have seen a variety of Filet Crochet done with letters - Name Doilies, Words on Bags - Words on Afghans -- my goodness - I have seen Biblical phrases and Poetry spelled out in Filet Crochet!!

So, I decided to add something to my line of Thread Crochet -- Greetings in Filet Crochet!!

Above is my first one - a GET WELL with a Four-Leaf Clover or Shamrock (for Good Luck, of course)!!

Not too big -- you could actually put it on a large blank card or in a smaller frame. For lovers of Thread Crochet, it would make a nice substitute for a greeting card.

Of course, I can do customized/personalized ones, too -- as I say in my ETSY shop - I DO CUSTOM ORDERS!!

1 comment :

Kenna Elizabeth said...

Hello Dear Ruth,

Wow-- scanned back a few messages... you're a busy lady and up to lots of good work! :)

I thought I ought to swing by to let you know of a... particularly "interesting" (heh heh) photo giveaway I'm doing on my blog right now. I think this one is right up your alley. ;)