Friday, June 4, 2010

Found a New Handmade Online Community - CAFE HANDMADE

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers




Find more photos like this on Cafe Handmade Community



I support Handmade in a big way -- I do buy Handmade sometimes, but I also make a lot of Handmade for my personal life, so I don't have to buy at all: Housewares, some clothing, Jewelry, Gifts for Family and Friends, Donations, Fresh Herbs in my front-yard container garden!!

Well, I found this community in a NING Network - it is for Lovers of Handmade, makers of Handmade (whether or not they sell), buyers of Handmade - I guess even just admirers of Handmade.

Above is a Slideshow of my photos on CAFE HANDMADE. At the bottom is a Slideshow of all the photos from CAFE HANDMADE.

They say a photo is worth a thousand words, so take a look!!

Lots of HANDMADE available in this world still!!!

You can find me on CAFE HANDMADE at: http://cafehandmade.ning.com/profile/RuthSSperling




Find more photos like this on Cafe Handmade Community

No comments :