Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Colorful Key Chains for Home or Office -- and Handmade!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on BONANZA and ETSY





If you first just look at the above picture, you might wonder what the Red Rose and Bright Green Leaves are for -- they look like traditional Irish Crochet, though in color, that might be on something done in just that, traditional Irish Crochet!

But this is the Closeup of the Colorful Hand-Crocheted Decorations made as part of a whole KEY CHAIN:





The whole point of making these is to provide something quite Unique and Different - and COLORFUL and CHEERFUL for everyday use!!

Here is another Key Chain I made:







Add a little bit of Fun -- and lots of COLOR to your everyday life - in the Office or at Home -- with these KEY CHAINS -- Handmade by me!!


And if you have some Motif that you would like Crocheted for a KEY CHAIN -- well, I do CUSTOM ORDERS, too -- just email me -- or through my Bonanza Booth or Etsy Shop !!

No comments :