Friday, May 20, 2011

DMC Pearl Cotton - In Wonderful Colors!!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Get My Handmade Designs on Artfire and Privately



Finished Product - Blue and White Sparkling Doily Available - with Blue DMC Pearl Cotton Threads


Update as of March 15, 2015 --- I have been crocheting with DMC Pearl Cotton for years and years .... at different times people have asked me where I got such-and-such color - and did I know how they could get some.

As all manufacturers - even of Threads and Yarns - DMC changes from time-to-time what they make and therefore what is available.

But I have colors that have been discontinued - mostly in DMC Pearl Cotton Size 8 - and I might be willing to sell some depending on how many I have - and what I need for my own crafting (crocheting, embroidery, needlepoint etc. etc.)

-- And everything is priced Below Suggested Retail Price - On Sale!!!

At the time of this article, I have the following colors in Size 8 Pearl Cotton:


  • Shaded Greens
  • Shaded Pinks
  • Shaded Goldish Yellows
  • Shaded Orange-ish Yellows
  • Copper Orange (looks like the Color of Pumpkin to me!)
  • Shaded Medium Blues
  • Navy Blue


I do have more Colors of Size 8 Pearl Cotton in my own stock -- and  I also have some balls in Size 12 Pearl Cotton and some skeins of Size 5 Pearl Cotton, but not in such quantities at this time that I am willing to sell them.

I also have an account with an official DMC Distributor.

All you need to do is Email me privatly to ask about specific Colors to see if I happen to have some - or if I can get it.

DMC Pearl Cotton is truly a Beautiful, Lustrous Thread with which to:


  • Crochet
  • Embroider
  • Needlepoint
  • Knit


 --  and I highly recommend it!!

Here are a few pictures of some of my Handmade pieces done in DMC Pearl Cotton!!






Basket of Flowers - Sold!


Finished Product - Multi-layer Rose Motif with Leaves - all DMC Pearl Cotton



Sold Finished Product - 3D Flower Doily - with Flowers in DMC Pearl Cotton



Cornucopia Centerpiece - Sold! - all in DMC Pearl Cottons


No comments :