Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FALL OAK LEAVES - A CROCHETED SET





Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items
RSS Designs Wearable - Internet Shop of Wearable Items
RSS Crochet Thread Plus - Internet Shop of Crochet Thread



Doing crafts is something I enjoy doing a lot.

I've been doing them since I was a little girl.

Making the set of Oak Leaves in fall colors was a lot of fun - especially when they were done and I could see how beautiful they were in the DMC Pearl Cotton I made them in!!

Each leaf, though based on the same charted design, came out a little different.

These particular colors of thread can only be found in DMC Pearl Cotton:

color 51 - yellows, golds and reds
color 922 - light copper
color 90 - yellows, golds and oranges
color 111 - browns and golds.

ALL LOVELY FALL COLORS!!

The colors are part of what makes it so fun!!.

These FALL OAK LEAVES are in my etsy shop: http://www.RSSDesignsInFiber.etsy.com.

You can also find some of the threads in my crochet shop: http://www.RSSCrochetThreadPlus.etsy.com.


Ruth

No comments :