Thursday, August 26, 2010

"For The Joy Of The Harvest" -- Handmade Home Decor from Design Style Guide

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers




DESIGN STYLE GUIDE, whom I have mentioned before, is a website of Handmade Home Decor.

I am often surprised when I look through it or search under certain themes.

I have always liked the Harvest Season, so I decided to put together a Treasury on Design Style Guide, "For The Joy Of The Harvest" - some beautiful Handmade Decor depicting the fruits or scenes of the Harvest!!

You can also find Handmade Home Decor by Design Style Guide Artisans on Etsy by searching "designstyleguide".

(The photo above is clickable and goes to this Treasury, which is Temporary - through 08/31/2010. There are always various Treasuries on Design Style Guide!

No comments :