Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Independence Day at "The Handmade Place" - another place to find Handmade!!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on ARTFIRE and ETSY


Independence Day: "Sweet Land of Liberty" at The Handmade Place

Since I started selling my Crochet and Knitting (My Fiber Arts), I have usually done some Americana -- and you will find some of it mentioned here on my blog!!

But this year, I found through Facebook and the Facebook Group, "It's Better Handmade", something new - it is "The Handmade Place" - a blog by Diane Schamp.

Using "Linky Tools", Diane creates "Events" on different themes -- allowing people to post photos of Handmade items they are selling online.

Right now (see date of this post) - the theme is "Sweet Land of Liberty" for Independence Day, July 4th - this will last until July 31, 2011.

Though they don't show in the photo above, I added 2 of my Americana items to the "Sweet Land of Liberty Event" on "The Handmade Place":


Americana Star Coaster Set, Fiber Art, Celtic Woven Crochet, Trinket, Doily, Reversible
Americana Star Coaster Set in Celtic Woven Crochet


Americana Bag - Red White & Blue Lace Drawstring Pouch - Novelty
Americana Lace Bag


No comments :