Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rock Bug - A Featured Artisan of the "You Can Sell It" Artfire Guild

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on ARTFIRE and ETSY


Elephant necklace with jasper mother-of-pearl and glass beads

In General, I am a big supporter of HANDMADE for quite a few reasons!!

But I am especially a supporter of HANDMADE that has anything to do with NATURE - the Animals and Plants and Lands and Waters on our Earth!!

So, when I was looking over the Artfire Studio of Rock Bug for this Feature (part of a blog ring of the "You Can Sell It" Artfire Guild), I was thrilled to find Handmade Jewelry on a NATURE theme - like the ELEPHANT Necklace above!!

Here are a couple more of Rock Bug's items on NATURE themes!

Dark wood and green glass bracelet

Dark wood and green glass bracelet by Rock Bug on Artfire

Tree and bird necklace with brown goldstone and green glass
Tree and Bird Necklace by Rock Bug on Artfire



But Rock Bug has quite a collection of different Handmade items - Jewelry, Pet Tags and Bags - so take a look!!

Enjoy!

I do!!

No comments :