Monday, April 14, 2008

NEW SPRING DOILY ON EBAY - PROCEEDS OF SALE WILL BE DONATED TO THE NATURE CONSERVANCY

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items
RSS Crochet Thread Plus - Internet Shop of Crochet Thread


Every once in a while I'll do an auction/buy-it-now listing of my crochet on eBay.
I've been selling my doilies for years there now and have some customers who are use to finding my crochet there. So, in addition to my shops on etsy.com, I will also be putting some of my crochet on eBay.
This one is an "eBay Giving Works" listing - 100% of the selling price will be donated by me through "eBay Giving Works" for a donation to The Nature Conservancy. I have been doing these "eBay Giving Works" listings periodically since about this time last year and all of the ones that have sold have been for The Nature Conservancy.
Check out where The Nature Conservancy works for preserving the diversity of life on earth:
And right now Mission Fish and eBay have a "Spotlight on the Environment": http://www.missionfish.org/About/mfnews/mfn_031808.jsp !! It will be going on for all of April and May 2008.
As a customer, maybe you will find something special for sale in their "Spotlight on the Environment" pages -- as a seller - maybe you want to join in!!
Ruth

1 comment :

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

I love the colors in the center, so pretty! Those are my niece's favorites, I should show them to her.