Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FOR HANDMADE BABY AND KIDS CLOTHING - CHECK THESE SECTIONS IN MY ETSY SHOP

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items
RSS Designs Wearable - Internet Shop of Wearable Items
RSS Crochet Thread Plus - Internet Shop of Crochet Thread


I just thought I would make it easy for someone who was reading here about my handmade clothing for babies and kids to find the sections for them in my wearables shop on etsy.com:

I have a special section for Baby Hats:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5996088&section_id=5505444


And I have a special section for Kid's Clothing:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5996088&section_id=5505448

Since the cooler days are coming on, I will be making and adding some warmer things on a regular basis over the next few months.

Look for some things in particular holiday colors:

-- reds and greens
-- blues
-- blue and white.


I also like to make some things in colors that are particular for babies:

-- white
-- pastel variegateds
-- pink
-- light blue.


I also like to make things in brighter colors that the kids like:

-- plum and plum/purple variegated
-- greens and green variegated
-- maroon or wine with various shades of rose and pink
-- some of the more "artistic" variegated ones like one called "Monet" (impressionistic watercolors)
-- some of the other variegateds like "Bay Print"


There are so many yarns out there and I love to use the variegated ones for sweaters because they come out so nice and fun when you crochet and knit with them!!

WATCH FOR SOME NEW THINGS IN SOME COLORS I PICK OUT!!

Again, I do custom orders, so people can contact me by email or directly on www.etsy.com in etsy conversations about making things in the colors they want!!


Ruth

No comments :