Sunday, December 7, 2008

COACHING ON CRAFTING - I THINK CRAFTY COACH HAS SOME GOOD COMMON SENSE ADVICE

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items
RSS Designs Wearable - Internet Shop of Wearable Items
RSS Crochet Thread Plus - Internet Shop of Crochet Thread


I am really glad that I got on Twitter - http://twitter.com/rssdesigns.

Not only does it give me an opportunity to do quick, fast microblogging about a variety of subjects, but I am "following" a number of people who provide me with some valuable information and links.

In the area of crafting, it was on Twitter that I met Norm, "Crafty Coach", who has his own website for coaching on crafting and sells guides on Etsy.

I thought I would make a brief mention of it here, because I think this article on his website has some really good common sense advice in it: http://craftycoach.com/2008/12/i-dont-know-a-damn-thing-about-your-site/

I can't really tell you how good he is, but for what exchange we have had to date and what I have seen on his website, his website is worth reading and his guide - well, for the price, I would buy it!


Ruth

No comments :