Thursday, December 18, 2008

STILL SNOW IN THE ANTELOPE VALLEY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items
RSS Designs Wearable - Internet Shop of Wearable Items
RSS Crochet Thread Plus - Internet Shop of Crochet Thread






I woke up this morning to find the ground still covered with beautiful white snow!!










I checked out in my front yard a couple of times today and took a few pictures.










Someone told me that this was a first for them and they moved here 20 years ago!!










Our driveway and yard was still covered with snow, though this afternoon it looked like the sidewalk was starting to peek out!!










Bush in my front yard - about 10 AM this morning:









The remaining photos were taken somewhere around 1 PM today.







Bird Feeder hanging on the tree:









My rose bush was still in bloom when the snow fell - ROSES IN SNOW!!:









Bush in my front yard - some snow has melted off in the sunny day:









Bright blue sky through snow covered branches - but some snow has melted!!











Enjoying this unusual seasonal experience!!





Ruth

No comments :