Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CLOVER and SHAMROCK Designs In Fiber - That Sell!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Get My Handmade Designs on Artfire or Privately




Above is a photo of my most recent sale of a Clover or Shamrock Design that sold.  It is another theme in my Designs In Fiber that has sold quite a bit over the years!!

This 3-Foot Long Table Runner, though, is my most ambitious project!!  I have been blogging and posting about it over the time I worked on it in-between other projects -- I got it done, listed it on Etsy -- and in about 48 hours it was sold, much to my pleasant surprise!!

But I have done Clovers and Shamrocks, both 3-Leaf and 4-Leaf, over the years -- and sold a fair number of designs -- and following are a few pictures of different ones!!












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*********************************

I still have a few newer, slightly different, though similar Clover and Shamrock Designs for sale online!  See below - all photos link - and, of course, I do Custom Orders by Request!!

ROSES AND SHAMROCKS - FINE THREAD CROCHET ART
SMALL COASTER-SIZE - LUCKY 4-LEAF CLOVER
SMALL COASTER-SIZE - 4-LEAF CLOVER WITH ECRU EDGING

DOILY - 3-LEAF CLOVERS with 3D YELLOW FLOWERS












No comments :