Sunday, March 6, 2011

FANTASY CLAY - Featured Artisan from the Artfire Guild You Can Sell It (and in the March Green Challenge)

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on ARTFIRE and ETSY



Polymer Clay Lucky Leprechaun Green Figurine
Lucky Leprechaun Green Figurine by FANTASY CLAY
 

I "met" the Artfire Artisan, FANTASY CLAY, when I got involved with the Artfire Guild, "You Can Sell It" -- which she is the Guild Master of!!

When I checked out Fantasy Clay's Artfire Studio, I was immediately impressed by the character her clay pieces had, like the Leprechaun in the photo above - ready just in time for St. Patrick's Day!!

He is in the "You Can Sell It" March Green Challenge -- along with a number of other nice Spring Green pieces from Members of this Artfire Guild!!

She has a wonderful variety of Polymer Clay figures - from a selection of Dragons and Unicorns to People and Flowers!!

No comments :