Sunday, November 1, 2009

An Etsy TREASURY To Brighten Up Our Winter Days!!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers




Never sure which holidays people celebrate these days -- sometimes get surprised actually communicating with some about it, but no matter the holiday or any time, many of us enjoy decorating our homes and work spaces to brighten up our days -- and Red and Green -- colors in Nature as well as popular winter holidays -- certainly brighten up those shorter winter days inside!!

So, I searched on Etsy from my Etsy Teams, Design Style Guide and Etsy Thread Artists, to see what could be found on Etsy in these cheery colors -- and I managed to find a few items I really liked!!

All Handmade!! Yes, people actually carefully make these rather unique beautiful items with their own hands!

The image above is of a TREASURY or Member-Curated Gallery (curated by me) of these Red and Green items I found listed on Etsy. You can find it on Etsy here - until it expires at 11:58 am Tuesday morning.

In the real one on Etsy, the images link to the listings they represent, but after Tuesday morning, it will be gone.

Here on my blog, the image will stay though it will link to "nowhere" - but you can still find these items or similar ones on Etsy!!

No comments :