Thursday, November 26, 2009

HOLIDAY SALE this Friday through Monday "BLACK FRIDAY to CYBER MONDAY"

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers


For the famous BLACK FRIDAY through the newer CYBER MONDAY, I am offering Special Holiday Shipping for all Orders through my Etsy Shop, RSS DESIGNS IN FIBER, or confirmed Custom Orders made privately during these 4 days of Friday, November 27th through Monday, November 30th - that TOTAL $10 OR OVER! That means that 4 small items with a combined sales total $10 or over qualifies for this Special Holiday Shipping and any shipping charges will either be refunded or I will send you a modified invoice/money request.

The Special Holiday Shipping is:
-- To the USA and Canada - all shipments that can go USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL PARCEL will be free.
-- For heavier items (over 12 ounces) to the USA and CANADA - REDUCED PRIORITY MAIL FLAT RATE (OR BY WEIGHT IF CHEAPER) WITH INSURANCE WILL BE REQUIRED.

I DO COMBINED SHIPPING - FOR THE HEAVIER ITEMS, IF EVERYTHING FITS IN A FLAT RATE BOX OR ENVELOPE (IT MAY NEED TO BE FOLDED), REDUCED PRIORITY MAIL WILL BE KEPT LOW and some shipping charges may be refundable.

ALL ITEMS IN MY ETSY SHOP $10 AND OVER WILL HAVE THESE SPECIAL HOLIDAY SHIPPING RATES ON THEM FOR THESE 4 DAYS starting at 12:01 am EST Nov. 27th. Items less than $10 still have regular shipping charges on them - a combination of items in one Etsy Order totalling $10 or over may require that I give you a refund of shipping charges or a modified invoice/money request.

THE ORDERS IN MY ETSY SHOP MUST BE DATED AND TIMED WITHIN THIS PERIOD TO QUALIFY. ALL PRIVATE ORDERS MUST BE CONFIRMED AND/OR PAID IN ADVANCE WITHIN THESE 4 DAYS.

I WILL TAKE PAYMENT AFTER THE 4 DAYS OF THIS SALE -- I PREFER PayPal BUT WILL TAKE USPS MONEY ORDERS. SHIPPING WILL BE DONE WITHIN A FEW BUSINESS DAYS OF RECIEVED and CONFIRMED PAYMENT AS MY SCHEDULE ALLOWS - CERTAINLY AS FAST AS I CAN AFTER RECIEVED PAYMENT CONFIRMED.

Here on my blog are images of quite a variety of items I make. You can always check my ETSY SHOP -- or if you are interested in doing a private custom order, check my PUBLIC PHOTO GALLERY OF MY HANDMADE ITEMS and you can email through my ONLINE PROFILE to ask about one!!

Some little things I make are really great as Stocking Stuffers -- or as small gifts for those 8 days of Hanukkah!! Here are some examples of the little things I make - each photo links to its listing on Etsy:












No comments :