Friday, May 1, 2009

My DESIGNS IN FIBER Are Back Up for Sale

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Gifts and Home Decor In Fibers





My Designs In Fiber -- for gifts -- or useful, eco-friendly items for your own home are now available in my Etsy shop again!!


I have some things that some Mothers might like for Mother's Day!!



Some designs with flowers that last forever (flowers in fiber don't wilt!!):




A PINK EVENING PRIMROSE BLOOM -- check the listing to see!!





A ROSE GARDEN RAMBLE










YELLOW FLOWERS IN SPRING GREEN









A KEYCHAIN OF IRISH ROSES AND LEAVES








IRISH ROSES IN A HEART










And I have some useful baskets, potholders and cloths for around the home:




NESTED BASKET SET








DAINTY SHADED BLUES BASKET










KITCHEN POTHOLDER AND CLOTH SET









Each item has a link to the listing in my shop.

Take a look around the whole shop -- in the different sections you could find something just right!!


Also - just a reminder -- I do Custom Orders by request - email me!!




Ruth

No comments :