Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Treasury on Design Style Guide.Net -- NATURE IN WALL ART

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items In Fibers



My Etsy Team, Design Style Guide (Etsy search tag: "designstyleguide" or "interiordesignteam"), has a very neat feature on their own website, you can do a 12-item "Gallery" that they call a Treasury, like they do on Etsy.

For the first time the other day, I decided to try and do one -- I found it tremendously easy to put together.

There are so many beautiful things on Etsy -- and this Team has such beautiful, handmade things in it for Interior Design that it is such a pleasure doing it!!

I decided I wanted to do one of Wall Art -- and there is such a beautiful collection of original handmade Wall Art on http://www.designstyleguide.net/!!

Here is the link to the Treasury I did, with some pictures of it, as it will be on their website only for a certain amount of time. If you go to the Treasury, you can then click on the images to see the actual listing of the item.












The Design Style Guide website, http://www.designstyleguide.net/ is a separate website from Etsy for promoting our Team items for sale -- especially to Interior Designers or people doing their own Interior Design. The listings on this website is only a sampling of what most of us sell in our Etsy shops. I have a couple of my items on it!! Just search for "crochet" and they'll come up!!
Browse through our Design Style Guide website and get an idea of what Design Style Guide has to offer!!!



Ruth

No comments :