Monday, November 24, 2008

AN ETSY TREASURY OF BEAUTIFUL CROCHET ART!!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items
RSS Designs Wearable - Internet Shop of Wearable Items
RSS Crochet Thread Plus - Internet Shop of Crochet Thread






For those of us who do what is known as "Thread Crochet" - every opportunity to promote or display our crochet art is important.




I admit, I get a little frustrated. Some people may call it "Vintage", "Old-Fashioned", even "decadent", but the truth of the matter is this table crochet art can add a lot to decorating your home in a very Modern sense.




It is how you choose to use it.




Many Thread Crocheters do custom orders -- you can request Thread Crochet works in Modern Colors and even in Modern designs/lines.




This Etsy Treasury shows what 12 Thread Crochet Artists have done: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=33774




And here is the screen shot of it:







I do a variety of crochet work, because I love doing it. Of course, I have some in my home. It can be very decorative and useful at the same time. Here is a list of my sections that include Thread Crochet in my shop on Etsy, http://www.rssdesignsinfiber.etsy.com/:




























7. Doilies and Other works for Holidays and Seasons: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5404787&section_id=5635224




I do what I do because I enjoy it and because others have enjoyed it!!




Take a look and see what fits in your life -- or maybe seeing some of the crochet works will inspire you to request something special.




Personally, I love doing custom, special orders by request.




People can always contact me on Etsy or by email!!
You can also voice your opinion by VOTING IN MY POLL HERE ON MY BLOG!! --------->




Enjoy!!






Ruth


No comments :