Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MY CROCHET ON TOP TEN LIST ON ETSY!!

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Internet Shop of Handmade Items
RSS Designs Wearable - Internet Shop of Wearable Items
RSS Crochet Thread Plus - Internet Shop of Crochet Thread



I was just looking through The Storque on http://www.etsy.com/ for some more data - and I found the Top 10 Lists - and, low and behold, I was looking at the "Top 10 for Decor - Giving Thanks For Primitive" and there was one of my crochet pieces!!








You can find it here in my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13152136


Actually, this crochet piece is one of the more detailed pieces I have done. It is made in a very fine thread - size 12 DMC Pearl Cotton - which translates, for crocheters, to about a size 45 crochet thread, which is pretty thin, so you have very fine detail in this piece.


Pearl Cotton is such a beautiful thread -- no photograph really reflects its sheen -- this piece, if you look closely, has a lot of detailed graphics, with the main focus being a ring of red flowers.


I hope someone eventually gets it and enjoys it!!



Ruth

No comments :